Aging In Place
Alden Courts of Waterford provides a unique memory care model that allows your loved one to age in place.
Aging in Place at Alden Courts of Waterford assists residents through their journey of memory loss while allowing them to stay in the comfort of a familiar environment. This helps maximize their independence and decreases confusion and disorientation in a safe and secure setting.
- Usability and accessibility features that increase safety
- Assistive technology
- A sense of community with neighbors and friends
- Access to health care
- Medication management
- Innovative memory care programming and activities tailored to each level of care, known as the Life Enrichment Program
- Unique Wellness Dining Program
- Care provided by trained and licensed memory care professionals
- Peace of mind
With neighborhoods based on the level of care, Alden Courts of Waterford meets the needs of residents throughout their journey.