Alden Courts of Waterford offers a holistic approach to quality care and services for individuals with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other memory care needs.
At Alden Courts of Waterford, we provide innovative memory care with assisted living services and offer the convenience of Medicare-Covered Short-Term Rehabilitation when needed.
This unique memory care model ensures your loved one’s safety, security, and comfort.
Memory Care with Assisted Living Services
Offering both memory care and assisted living services by our memory care professionals, your loved one will receive the care and services needed to help them live life to the fullest.
- Private and semiprivate apartments
- Three neighborhoods based on level of care
- Enclosed outdoor courtyards
- Custom designed setting that improves stimulation and safety
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Innovative Wellness Dining Program
- Life Enrichment Program offering ability-focused, individualized and innovative programming and activities
- Family Orientation and Support Program offering family engagement experiences
- Specially trained and licensed memory care professionals
- Improved quality of life
- Medicare-Covered Short-Term Rehabilitation
Short-Term Rehabilitation/Medicare-Covered Services
If your loved one experiences a fall, injury or medical condition that requires rehabilitation and therapy, Alden Courts of Waterford can provide specialized rehabilitation, nursing and therapy care and services designed exclusively to assist individuals with memory care issues. We help individuals with memory care needs gain maximum functionality so they can return to home as safely and independently as possible.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Swallow program
- Post-acute rehabilitation in Orthopedics, Cardiac, Pulmonary and NeuroStroke
- Wound care
- Pain management
- IV therapy
A Continuing Care Community
Alden Courts of Waterford is part of the 38-acre Alden of Waterford Continuing Care Community, offering a short-term rehabilitation and health care center, assisted living community and independent senior living. As part of the community, residents and their loved ones have peace of mind knowing that if their needs ever change, even temporarily, rehabilitation care is nearby.