The memory assisted living care you receive at Alden Courts of Waterford can offer peace of mind and quality of life for the whole family.
Common covered costs include:
- Accommodations with a choice of private or deluxe semi-private room
- Three meals a day as well as snacks and the Hydration Program
- Medication administration
- 24-hour nursing and security
- Health monitoring services
- Repairs and maintenance
- Residents also benefit from daily social activities and entertainment.
Questions? Our Admission Director would be more than happy to sit down with you and talk about your options – please give us a call at 630-851-1466.